News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Name ONE thing!

Started by Toedtoes, August 29, 2015, 10:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toedtoes

Thought a little game might be fun:  name ONE thing (and only one thing) that you love about the clippers.  Something about the layout, the build, the decor, etc., but just one thing per poster.

For me, I'm going to say the ceiling shelf.  I think this is such a great idea.  It holds so much that I can happily store extra faux fur throws (thank you Costco) to keep a small army warm and cozy.  I have never seen nor heard of such a shelf in any other RV out there.  Sure, if you're 6+ feet tall, eliminating it would give you more headroom, but then where do you store your linens?  ::)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Thought I Would Add To This Clipper Game,

I Think I Would Say The Ease Of Kitchen Area  ;D If You Are Lucky To Have A Rear Kitchen, That I Have On My 1977 Clipper. You Have Everthing @ Your Finger Tips.
1.) Sink
2.) Stove Top/ Oven
3.) Cabinets & Draw's
4.) Rear Window That Brings In Much Day Light.
5.) The Entry Acess To Pass Food Out While You Are Eating @ Camping Table.

Joe. 🇺🇸🇺🇸
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

You're being very sneaky there - listing 5 different things while putting them all under the single item "ease of kitchen area".... :)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Yes,
I Know I Justed Had To Say All Those Other Items,
We Just Have A Love Hate With Wilson.

It's Hard To Just Say One Thing. ;)

These Are Great RV's

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Sfine

It's paid for!!  Lol
Probably the soft round corner windows, amazing how well they'll vent in the heat, and work while it rains.   The porthole is the signature window for sure!
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California

kenmel

The port hole window of course.
Ken and Melissa, 1978 821 FIT, rear kitchen. ACOC #3805