News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Battery Door

Started by danoceanside, July 26, 2013, 03:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danoceanside

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a replacement  door for the battery and refer compartment. I have a 1978 rear kitchen Clipper that we love. dan

Toedtoes

I believe the club "Parts Guy" has battery doors.  I'm not sure on the reefer door.  You need to me a National club member to get parts via the club. 

FYI:  "Clipper Jr" (the trailer with all the parts for sale) will be at the National Rally in October.  So, if you're a club member and attend the rally, you can buy parts then and not have to pay for shipping.  ;D
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

kenmel

Pm Caninecaravan and he has all info on membership or just search the forum and all the info is there. ;D

Clipper Joe

Hello Dan & Toes,

Welcome A Board Dan, If You Have A Clipper Make sure You Get With Canine Caravan & Join Up.
A Great Group Of Clipper Owners & A Lot Of Info On This Forum.....

I'm Not Sure If Clipper Jr Has Those Doors, If You Need Them Now I Would Try E-Bay RV Adventure Has A Large Selection. Also You Can Google Door Sizes & They Have A lot Of RV Sites Out There.

Joe & Denise

1977 Dodge 440 V-8 Rear Kitchen (" Wilson " Is His Name) "Wife Calls Him Money Pit".........
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher