News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

exterior seals

Started by Koamileli, May 09, 2019, 02:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koamileli

Does anyone have info on the large cab/house seal on both sides just aft of the doors? I need to replace that as it looks pretty beat and I would rather do it now then wait for a leak to appear. Also, in the other photo you can see the sealant that goes between the very top of the van cab and bunk area...that is looking pretty tired too. What can I use here, Dicor NON-leveling lap sealant? Thanks in advance!