News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Power steering pulley, new cheap source!

Started by Allen Harrell, October 06, 2011, 05:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allen Harrell

I just found a new source for the correct power steering pump double pulley. I bought it from rock auto online but many other aoto parts have or can order it for you. It is a perfect fit and only $20.79.

DORMAN   300125 (300-125)   Power Steering Pump Pulley   $ 20.79

LARRY RAY

Be a little more specific. I went to their site and it looks like the chevy double pully. The dodge double is what is really tough to find. And if you ever find one let me know.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

Rodney

I may have one I'll look next time I am outside

Allen Harrell

Quote from: LARRY RAY on October 07, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Be a little more specific. I went to their site and it looks like the chevy double pully. The dodge double is what is really tough to find. And if you ever find one let me know.

I bought it from rock auto using that part number . I installed it and it works perfectly.

John Eversoll

Well, I have had no problem in finding pulleys...

Just about every wrecking yard has a few in those 70's vans!!!

Just have em checked out at your local auto parts store...../John