News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Mountain View RV Park in Arco, Idaho

Started by caninecaravan, June 16, 2010, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caninecaravan

Great place to stay. All of the spaces are gravel with trees around. There is also a picnic table on site. Full hookups for $25/night. They also have a free pancake, egg and coffee breakfast per guest in the rig. Restaurant on site and they have an Idaho smoked baked potato as part of the dinner. Once you have one, it is tough to go back to a regular baked potato. Showers are neat and clean but limited. You are 18 miles from Crater of the Moon National Park. Arco, Idaho was the first town in the U.S. to be powered by electricity generated by a nuclear breeder reactor. Nearby is EBR-1 which was the first breeder reactor. Nice tour for free.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

Hey K-9,  Sounds great!!

I am having the motor rebuilt and the wife and I are looking to drive

and see some of these places you talk about!!!!!

John

caninecaravan

All of the parks we have stayed at so far have been very nice. This is once in a lifetime 3K mile trip in the clipper. It might be my last since we are sitting in Wells, Nevada with a broken drivers side window. Tomorrow we are going to see if we can get it fixed in Elko. This is only one of the many problems on this trip.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

Hey K-9, I just remembered that there is a Mountain View Rv park in Hemet Ca.

We have stayed there  four times..  They have a very nice place

it is well kept and has bbqs by the pool and a rec room. Showers are great

and the people ARE  very nice..  Worth the stay in my book!!!

John

USNRetired

John, how much do they charge at the park in Hemet?  I am heading out for Seabreeze RV Resort onboad Naval Weapon Station Seal Beach Friday.  It's $27/day for full hookup including cable tv.  WiFi is $10/day additional.  :-)

Jim
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)