News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

add extra power outlet to the coach for FREE!

Started by prophetdaniel2, April 22, 2008, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Yes my friend BARS LEAK"  really does work!!!!

A friend of mine that lives in Olympia Washington

Put some in last January and it hasn't leaked yet!!!!

Like I said if ya can't get it let me know and I will send you a bottle!
:) John

dboling

Quote from: prophetdaniel2 on August 24, 2009, 09:49:44 PM
Hmmmm...I don't believe I have an outlet in the bathroom. well, my wife says there is so there must be!

Does stop leak really work? I have been running nearly pure water in the radiator. It is noticeably running cooler,but is that bad to do?, except for winter time of course. ;D

Mine has one outlet in the bathroom.

Yes, stop leak really works, I agree with John, Bars Leak will seal just about any leak.

If your stuck on the side of the road with a radiator leak raw eggs will stop or slow down the leak until you get to a repair shop.

Water is not the best thing to use for coolant.

Antifreeze not only keeps you from freezing in the winter, it has a higher boiling point for in the summer. To get the most from antifreeze you want to run a 50/50 mix. Antifreeze by it self does freeze faster than a 50/50 mix.

John Eversoll

EGGS?????????????  Now that is a New one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you put the Bacon????????

:) :) John

jon

Has anyone ever figured out for shure why thier outlets have stopped working? Mine quit and I just dont have time to be tearing stuff apart unless im pretty shure thats where the problem is.

prophetdaniel2

Hey Jon, I never did open that can of worms. Just never need 110v really... besides I added the one this thread started with. I do hope to someday figure it out, but I am more and more certain that when the previous owner had the generac rebuilt, it was not installed properly, and I am likely to be up to my neck in problems I dont need. I hope you figure yours out, and keep us posted!

-D
(headed back to arctic exile tomorrow :-[ the weather just turned nice for the first time in 30 days or more.....went clippering anyway though)