News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

"BigRay" Ward - New Orleans - Katrina

Started by Andy Illes, August 28, 2005, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Illes

Just a quick word.  

Folks, Ray has close family in/around New Orleans.... a prayer and note of support wouldn't hurt.

bigray

Thanks Andy.....that's why I love this forum.

Just a quick update.....my in-laws are safe. My wife's 4 siblings and mother are at our home in Houston. We have a house full. Don't know the extent of the damage to the respective homes yet.

The words is that the city will reopen on Friday and all power wouldn't be restored until at least a month. Thank goodness I like my in-laws.

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers! My father-in-law passed away last Monday of cancer. We had funeral services Thursday and was packing up to escape the storm on Saturday morning. Talking about a rough week. Through it all.........God is good!

Rodney

have been thinking of you Ray and others on the gulf coast. my prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you all ASAP.
Rodney