News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1997 Fold n Roll for sale -- needs some TLC

Started by Tiff, June 23, 2020, 04:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiff

Hi!  I thought I was the only one on the planet left with a Fold N Roll Lo-Liner!  :)    Mine has been sitting for a while, tarped up, because my tow vehicle died just after we bought it.  It needs some roof work (de-laminated) and a new dome/skylight.  Thankfully no sign of leaks or mildew.  The tarp saved me. Sadly, I think I'm going to have to part with this.  Mine is a 1997 (MFG June 1996).  Anyone have any idea what I should ask for this?  I know they're rare...but can anyone help?
Thanks very much,
Tiff
Spokane, WA

Toedtoes

Hi Tiff!

Wow!  Great to hear there is one out there other than mine.

Mine was in great shape and didn't need any work at all and it was $5,000.  With roof work and a new skylight needed, I would shoot for about $4,000 on yours as that will need a significant amount of labor to fix up.  If any of the appliances are nonfunctional, that would lower the value more.  If no appliances work, then you'd be looking at about $2,000.

Do you have the "patent pending no load hitch"?  (the two airplane wheels under the hitch)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754