News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New Clipper - almost adventure ready

Started by RoxytheClipper, May 02, 2016, 02:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxytheClipper

Hello Friends. My wife and I joined your ranks recently and we're excited to get out on the road. We picked up a 76 21foot rear kitchen back in December and have been making her our own over the past few months. Still finishing up some projects and have a lot to learn. Next month we plan to move into her full time.
Excited to be part of the club and attend a rally someday. We'll likely have a lot of questions, and I look forward to coming to you lovely folks for resources.
I attached a pic of Roxy, our Clipper.

Thanks,
Tommy and Dani
Denver, CO (for now)

Toedtoes

Congrats and welcome!  (Sorry for the delayed welcome.)  Roxy looks good!  I like the paint job - the dark front roof and base looks good.

Lots of good info available here and if you join the club, you'll get access to all the tech information.  Rally dates will be posted as soon as they are available along with the town where it will be held.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipperlover10-04

Wow. That's a sharp looking clipper! Welcome to the club!!!
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

kenmel

Welcome, glad to have you. Good to see another Clipper surviving. Ken
Ken and Melissa, 1978 821 FIT, rear kitchen. ACOC #3805