News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Air bags

Started by chingaman2001, January 25, 2014, 08:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chingaman2001

I'm new to this rv stuff. I have purchased 1980 clipper with 440. My airlines leak on air bags was wondering where to look to get new lines at? I'm affraid to open awning that i might need get it rolled back up.

Clipper Joe

Hello Chingaman2001,

Hey That's Not A Problem, You Are New To RV"en
We all Started There.. :)

When You Stated You Had A Rear End Sag, 5 Out Of 10 It Is Sometimes Mech Problem,

I'm in Southern Ca visiting Mother in Law.
When I Get Home I Can Send You The Site They Sell Replacement Air Bags Or Lines Only,

Can You Take A Photo Of How Line Is Connected to Top Of Air Bag?
Also: Do Your Fill Tips Come Out By Rear Wheel Wells,Or Are They In Rear Bumper?

What State Do You Live In?

I Think Your Problem Can Be Repaired Very Easy,,

Don't Forget Join National Club There Are A Lot Of Information You Will Get. ;D

Hope this Helps,

Joe
ACOC# 3749
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Clipper Joe

Hi Chingaman2001,

I Went Online For Air Bag Info.

The Complete Kit Is Part # 2109, Called (RIDE- RITE )That Is All New Brackets, Air Bags, Air Lines, & All Mounting Hardware.

Here Is A Web Page You Can Search: Firestoneip.com

You Can Call: Firestone Industrial Products @ 1800 247-4337 Ask For Parts For 2109 Kit.

You Need:
1.) Red Air Line Tubing. About 30 Feet.
2.) 2ea. Push To Connect Inflation Valves.
3.) 2ea. Push To Connect Ell Fittings Threaded To Air Bags.

Note: If Air Bags Are Bad Also, #267C Air Springs Part#  6781 2ea. Req.

Give Them A Call Or Go Online You Can Download, Install Parts Booklet A lot Of Infomation...

Regards,
Joe
ACOC# 3749

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher