News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Flat Screen Intallation Suggestions needed

Started by kenmel, March 23, 2013, 05:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenmel

New 24" flat screen with dvd, 11.5 lbs, full motion mount. I am thinking mounted on the closet wall with bracing inside but where to plug? Would it be better to run a hole through the floor of the closet and use the unused outlet for the gen/shore power or run behind the seat with an extension cord to the outlet behind the drivers seat? Any Ideas? ??? 8)

mccammonds

I came through the bottom of the closet and used the 110 available by the wheel well underneath the seat.

I had a 3000 watt inverter mounted in that area for the 110 use.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

kenmel

You wouldn't happen to have pictures would you? Thanks

kenmel

Well, got it mounted. Looks good if I do say so myself lol. I still need to trim the screws from mounting or find some corks to screw over them. I am going to spray the reinforcing board brown just to try to blend it into the closet.  Here are some pics 8)

Toedtoes

'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

kenmel

Thanks Toedtoes, few more pics of the mount the swivel mounts to the back of the tv and is fully adjustable so you can watch it from anywhere in the Clipper.
Ken and Melissa, 1978 821 FIT, rear kitchen. ACOC #3805

kenmel

and a bigger pic of how it mounts.
Ken and Melissa, 1978 821 FIT, rear kitchen. ACOC #3805