News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

October 2012 & Steps

Started by USNRetired, October 03, 2012, 02:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USNRetired

It's October 3rd 2012 and looks like no one is posting anything.  Aren't any of you Clipper Owners out camping, nothing to report, no exciting times?  No hints or tips about your Clippers?  Caninecavern and I seem to be the only ones alive out here!  

I am trying to install a 2 step set of steps (sounds kind of goofy when I read this).  But need some ideas from you all.  I've seen pictures showing both 1 step and 2 step installations.  My problem is that the steps I bought at Camper World have holes that do not match up with existing holes.  Also it seems that under the door, at the edge is a steel plate.  I have a choice, try to drill through that plate so I can mount the steps - OR - drill a new mounting hole in the step back about an inch and half from the original holes predrilled in the steps.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

;D
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

caninecaravan

Your right. I think you and I are the only ones out here sometime. The membership is up and people keep selling or exchanging rigs. There is a national rally on October 26-28th at Gold Strike Village In San Andreas, Ca. Mike Hastings is the wagon master for the national rally. He can be reached at 408-243-6745. The cost is $27.00 a night. Great deal. Hope to see you and anyone else interested at the national. CanineCaravan #3552
canine caravan ACOC #3552