News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Returning Clipper, New Owner

Started by Sfisher, September 23, 2011, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sfisher

Rear Bath Model, 1977 with 440.  This well cared for Clipper has been unused for some years, but carries many lovely memories for Mike Thompson and his family.  Mike is 86 and living alone these days.  His kids and grandkids have no interest in RV travel now, so Mike has passed the Clipper to us.  He now spends his time with our exercise group, collecting food for a local Food Bank, repairing the equipment at our local community center.  He had to give up cooking at the Soup Kitchen when his legs became too painful.

The Clipper will get a good cleaning, then start on the Systems as time allows.  Biggest problem is that our driveway is 8 feet long, so I have to work at the curb, then return the Clipper to a storage yard.  Not ideal.

See you all on the road.

Steve and Carrie

John Eversoll

Hi Steve, Where do ya call home????  I be here in Oregon...

John

Sfisher

San Jose,  Minimal rain, warm days, cool nights.

Steve

John Eversoll

Aha, well we had some hail this afternoon and it smells like rain.. I am told that we might get an early winter this year...
So we are stocking up on the wood and some canned goods. Plus the dry dog food for the dogs.

It looks as though I will have to start the make over on the Rig next year if it does start to snow.

But I will be checking in every day to see what everybody is doing....

John