News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Nearest Club Chapter? New American Clipper Owner

Started by OklaSurfChaser, March 28, 2011, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OklaSurfChaser

We are the proud new owners of a 1978 Dodge American Clipper.  Looking forward to getting to take it for a test run.  The body and interior are in good shape, but we are having some wiring issues.  Hopefully all will work out soon. 
Does anyone know if there is a Clipper Club in or close to Oklahoma?

jon

I'm in Nebraska and there's a guy in Kansas. Thats about as close as it gets out here.

caninecaravan

Once you join the National Organization you will get a list of all the active clipper members in the country. You can contact them from the list and see what you can put together. We would love to have more groups involved. You need to send a check for $30 to ACOC- 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, Stockton, Ca. 95209. We are the national membership people. You will also then be able to buy things that you need for your clipper from the national organization. Wait to hear from you. Caninecaravan ACOC #3552.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

Peter and Ali

Hello CanineCaravan! My husband and I recently purchased a 1977 Clipper and we are going to join the national club. I saw something about a Northern CA chapter as well. Do we send the chapter membership to the same address? What is the fee for the chapter?

Looking forward to meeting other Clipper owners!

Ali and Peter Fraser

LARRY RAY

Quote from: jon on March 29, 2011, 04:00:46 AM
I'm in Nebraska and there's a guy in Kansas. Thats about as close as it gets out here.
I'm about 300 miles from Oklahoma City Now how's that for close?
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

caninecaravan

The fee for the Bay Area Clipper Club is $5 for the year. You can send a check to our address for both national and the club dues and we will make sure that both of those are taken care of. Happy Clippering. CanineCaravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

Anniepoo

Still getting the clipper in good shape.

I drove over a curb and tore off my trailer electrical and tail light wiring, and broke a donut
in my exhaust.  Just finished fixing those.

I had a fire in my water heater. Came out after a shower to find a scorched thermostat and the temp control knob a blackened mass.

Thought I was in for a big repair, but V&V RV Repair in Redwood City, CA (slight plug) took a look, cleaned it up, fired it up, said it's OK, I just need to find a replacement knob.

But it's slowly happening