News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

How can i sign up to be part of the ACOC club

Started by eddie76clipper, March 22, 2011, 08:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie76clipper

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well with everyone; i was wondering if anyone can lead me in the direction of signing up for the ACOC club. I would also like to attend any events coming up soon live in the Ventura County area.
Now that my clipper is up and running 100% i feel comfortable driving it somewhere as it has left me behind a couple of times....LOL time to take out the family!

caninecaravan

If you will send a check to us the national membership chairpeople for $30.00 we will take care of your enrollment.It goes to ACOC- Larry and Janice Friedman, 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, Stockton, Ca. 95209. Please include all of the vital information such as name, address, phone number, email address and what year and model is your rig. Welcome to the group and happy clippering. I can tell you that there will be a national rally in May in Northern California and after you join you will get the newsletter with all of that information. CanineCaravan, 1978 Side Kitchen, Dodge 440
canine caravan ACOC #3552

eddie76clipper

Awesome! Thanks Canine....I will make sure to send a check to the address you referred me to Attn: Larry and Janice Friedman. 1976 back kitchen, Dodge 440 love it... :)