News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

not done yet.

Started by prophetdaniel2, June 01, 2010, 09:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxcamper

My clipper is finally ALIVE!! Almost a year and a month later I closed the hood today on a sweet running 440.

I just need to road test a little and then find some new tires. I did find a set of (6) 16" rims that fit...well...They aren't "coined" like the originals but they fit nicely, I think they are ok? Anyone know what size tires should I look for now in 16" that equal about the same height and width as original?

Almost time to go fishing!!!!

Max 8)

prophetdaniel2

nice! glad to hear it. someone here will probably have a good answer on the tires question, someone else went to 16s already, but i dont remember who. i tried to stop by the shop but it was sunday and closed.  we should get togeather after i get home from work in a week.

John Eversoll

Hey there Max---  the distance that you have from the headers to the fuel line sounds great!!!

I measured the distance from the fuel line to the stock cast iron constipators and I got a whole    1" 3/4...........

Needless to say I bought some fuel line and rerouted it ... At least I can feel better....

John

prophetdaniel2

Max Was that you at the campground  just past three bears, past pitman road?

maxcamper

Nope..not me. It must be one of the other ones up here. I think Alaska might have an American Clipper importer somewhere..lol.

I'm parked in a nice quiet spot in Butte with a great view of Pioneer Peak.

Getting ready to re-do ALL of the water lines in this rig! I have been patching up leaks for years now. I went down to Mobile Trailer Supply in Anchorage and figured out what I need to run all new PEX line and Sea-tech fittings for everything and be done with it.