News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Radiator cowl for engine fan

Started by prophetdaniel2, April 30, 2010, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophetdaniel2

Could someone kindly measure the approximate diameter of the radiator cowl opening on a 440 for me? (where the engine fan sticks in)
I have decided to go with an electric fan in place of the stock one. The biggest one ive found is 16" which i think I can make work. Amazon has one for cheap with free shipping, plus a bunch of other stuff I need.

Im stuck on the slope for two weeks and cant measure it myself and I want to make the order soon. I found some neat and inexpensive rad overflow tanks for performance engines that are stainless cylinders with mounting brackets that will make an install a cinch!

Thanks guys! should be sailing soon! hoping to get Bessie back together for Memorial day weekend camping with a buddy, who is going to borrow his step dads RV. Hes never rv'd before. He'll be hooked for sure!

John Eversoll

hI dAN i WILL BE OUT IN THE RIG TOMORROW AND WILL DO SOME

measureing for ya.

We going to pull that damn motor on Sunday.

Bring A BEER BY AND YOU CAN WATCH....LO L

Take care Dan,  John

clockwork

Hi PD2;
       I measured between 20"-21", albeit my metal tape kept getting tangled up in the fan/clutch.
dave   

prophetdaniel2

great, thankc clock! thats a bit bigger than i had hoped, but ill make it work. does anyone know where to find a 21  inch electric engine fan cheap?