News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Looking for a clean American Clipper - Help

Started by Robert and Lorena, February 06, 2010, 04:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is anyone selling their American Clipper - Our American Clipper was hit and destroyed

New to Club
0 (0%)
Looking for AmericanClipper
0 (0%)
Help us find a new RV
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 08, 2010, 04:10:42 PM

Robert and Lorena

Hello all American Clippers :)...

I am new to your site...
But thought I would try to see if anyone can help us...

My husband and I are looking for an American Clipper 21 feet in good condition.  Our American Clipper was hit and was destroyed, we had it for a couple of months and went on one trip before destroyed.

We are looking for a new American Clipper, if anyone is interested in selling or knows someone that is intersted in selling...

We live in San Mateo, CA... our phone number is 650- 464-4022...
Thanks for your time...
I've been looking to replace our American Clipper, but difficult to find a good one like  the one we had.

If anyone can help us find one, much appreciated...
Thank you
Robert and Lorena

prophetdaniel2

Welcome R & L,
     I highly recommend perusing craigslist.org in your area first, Then try branching out into neighboring states on the same website. Or alternatively You could attend a Clipper roundup and see if there are any sellers there. That would also give you a chance to inspect one, and know that it has been owned by a Lover, not just anyone.
     Glad to hear that one outing got you hooked!, My experience was much the same....took a test drive and fell in love!! :-*

I see you lurking John 8)

John Eversoll

Dear Robert and Lorena,

right now, I know where there are two Clippers..  Both are with-in to miles of me.

I will go over tomorrow morning and see if they want to sell.  I will give them your number as well..

Good Hunting at your end.

By the way, I live in Anaheim, Ca.  The wife has relatives up in your area"

John   

caninecaravan

received a renewal for national membership from a man in Council, ID. Has a 78 with the Chevy engine and rear kitchen. Has the Honda generator, and a solar panel. Also near new tires, dual power water heater, original upholstery, awnings on both sides. Asking 5K without generator or solar. 7K with. Will entertain offers. If you are interested send me an email to caninecaravan@yahoo.com and I will forward the information to you.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

caninecaravan

Welcome to the group. If you have a clipper you should belong to ACOC on the national level. The dues are $30.00 to join. There is also a local Bay Area club and the dues are $5.00 to join that. We have a rally once a month usually within 250 miles of the bay area. Since you are in San Mateo you should consider joining. The next rally is the National rally which is at Santa Nella by the San Luis Reservoir. The dates are February 19-21. The cost is $24.00 per night. If you are interested. let me know and I will put you in touch with the national rallymaster. If you want to join the national ACOC then send a check to ACOC membership, 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, Stockton, Ca. 95209-1160. Welcome to the group.

Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Damn, If I didn't have the one I got I'd buy this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 

prophetdaniel2

:o Run, Dont walk....worth every cent of that 5k presuming most of what was said is true!

There are SOOO many Clippers for sale on Craigslist.org. close to 20 from Cali 2 Washington. If I was one of those people with retarded amounts of disposable money Id buy em all and stockplie em ;D

I found one I want...
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/1591298938.html
;)

John Eversoll

Dan that is A hot item....

you could tow someone behind that rig of yours ..

A Long rope!!!! and away ya go

Glad to hear from ya.
Take care Dan

John

Idaho

I have a 79 American clipper for sale.    Not sure how old of a unit your looking for.   If your still looking and are interested send me a note at tpshriver@filertel.com

clipperlovers1967

6/30/2010 ......there are two we know of .... Troy on Santa Barbara craigslist... bunkhouse $3500. Ventura county 1-805-512-1956 and Bainbridge Island 21 ft rear kitchen $4800 (pat price)
Karen 1-206-799-1860. We just bought another one ourselves and can't wait to get back in the saddle again. Jan

caninecaravan

There are 2 members of the bay area clipper group who are selling their clippers. If you will email me on the side I will give you the information that you need. Both are in good shape and the prices are reasonable. We are having a rally on the weekend of the 16th of July at Delta Shores RV Campground in Iselton California and the owners should be there.

junebob

Quote from: Robert and Lorena on February 06, 2010, 04:10:42 PM
Hello all American Clippers :)...

I am new to your site...
But thought I would try to see if anyone can help us...

My husband and I are looking for an American Clipper 21 feet in good condition.  Our American Clipper was hit and was destroyed, we had it for a couple of months and went on one trip before destroyed.

We are looking for a new American Clipper, if anyone is interested in selling or knows someone that is intersted in selling...

We live in San Mateo, CA... our phone number is 650- 464-4022...
Thanks for your time...
I've been looking to replace our American Clipper, but difficult to find a good one like  the one we had.

If anyone can help us find one, much appreciated...
Thank you
Robert and Lorena

howardsmith8198

I have a 79 on a dodge 440 I rebuilt the carb and rearend new bearings. The two windows on both sides where replaced with new venal slide $133 apeace. Has a rear kitchen and across from table on right side is a small table with two captaines seats. The soler panel on roof sends 13.70 volts to battery but the battery won't charge. I have trided to fix it but with no results the refiger did work on all three but now only works on 120 volts. The previous owner has spent alot of money with recepts. When I bought it it had a marine battery to start 440 engine, this is a no-no I installed a 100 amp and a new marine battery for coach. I want what I have in it $4000.00 It is reg till sept. no dmv fees I tried to send photos but they where to large to send. My e-mail howardsmith2190@yahoo.com

jon

I would sell mine. Ive been wanting a pull behind but cant buy anything till the clipper is sold.