News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

brake light issue

Started by Horst, August 18, 2009, 06:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horst

Electrical dunce is stumped again......what a surprise...
Getting ready for a weekender - doing my readiness check - I have no brake lights.
blinkers and running lights work, headlights and tail lights work....
both brake lights out..........they were working a while back.
connections look good - bulbs look good (chances of both being burned out slim at best)

Checked fuses - but - looks like if a fuse went - other exterior lights would be out as well?

Anyone know if a 75 Dodge has a brake light switch??
any suggestions appreciated
thanks
Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

Horst

resolved......never mind.........too much of an embarrassed dunce to admit to the issue.......

I really need a beer and a scotch now (after I workout though......and I'll skip the beer)
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

OHhhhhhhh, I havent had a drink in 9 yrs.... But I can taste a scotch
right now.........nummmmmmmmy
don't tell me, the wire on the brake switch came off right-----
That happened to me before...Silley isn't it.
Ya know my wife and I used to make beer and wine, a buddy of mine makes his own Vodka.. he tells me that when he gets low on gas he just dumps some vodka in the tank and it runs great.. I don't know what the proof is, but it has got to be close to Everclear!!!! to run in the tank.
Take care Horst!!!!
John E.