News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Bunkhouse

Started by yosemitesamiam, September 03, 2007, 07:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemitesamiam

Hey all!  I'm new to the Clippers, and will start my own search for a good one shortly.  My wife and I have 3 boys, ages 4, 2 and 8 months, and are plain tired of traveling all cramped up, stopping every 2 hours, and having to spend money on hotels when we go long distance.  I'm a Dodge man at heart, having owned nothing but for my personal use (except for a 50mpg Diesel VW golf for work perposes).

Anyway, from what I'm told or read, it would seem a bunkhouse would last us the longest...does anyone have any input into this?  Or pictures of their own Bunkhouse they would like to share?

Thanks all, looking forward!

Sam

yosemitesamiam

Hey last question for now...what is the height of everyone's Clippers from ground to highest point?  We have a BIG garage with a nice tall door...but you never know!

JerryT

Sam
My 78 RK is 10' on the nose from the top of the A/C to the ground, that is with a little extra spring and the air bags inflated some.
JerryT

yosemitesamiam

Thanks Jerry!  I will clear no problem then!  Wooohooo