News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

clipper for sale

Started by Nevada Rose, April 08, 2006, 09:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevada Rose

I want to sell my bunkbed model.  how can I post the ad?

brianthelion02

You just did,LOL,got pics and how much!!!!!!! :lol:

susan-y

Nevada Rose, this is from the Classified section of the Clipper Club website.   I sent my info and pictures via e-mail and it worked great. Sue

How to place a Classified Ad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not need to be an ACOC member to place an ad. If you are buying a Clipper using this web site, we do hope that you become an ACOC member. It is only $20 per year and worth every penny. See the ACOC page on how to become a member.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what you have to do to place a Classified ad:

For an American Clipper "For Sale" ad:

Mail the ad and a check for $10.00 made out to "ACOC" with an optional picture (no charge for the picture) to this address:
ACOC Website
c/o Kevin Ewert
317 Calero Ave
San Jose, CA  95123

or use the email address webmaster@americanclipperownersclub.com for the ad and attach the picture (optional) as a file to the email and use the US mail for the $10 check.

or use Contact Page page for the ad and use the US mail for the $10 check and picture.
Your add will be placed and will be listed for up to one year or until we are notified that the rig has sold.