News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Need Heat. Can't find part for my furnace.

Started by epbson, January 22, 2006, 03:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epbson

Would anyone  know where  I could  find a thermocouple  for my Coleman Presidential furnace Model # 4322? My Bunkhouse needs heat. Any help would be appreciated.

freds77

LARRY RAY

THE BEST SITE I HAVE EVER FOUND IS   PPLMOTORHOMES.COM THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION. I HAVE NEEDED A SAIL SWITCH FOR MY HEATER, AND THEY ARE A GRET HELP. CALL THEM AND SPEEK TO ONE OF THE GUYS AND THEY ARE THE GREATEST.  BEST OF LUCK
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

epbson

I found a web site called "RV Dealership.com" that had replacement parts for this model and others also. It gives all parts still available with a numbered diagram to go along with it. Nice site if your hunting for parts for the older equipment. Thanks again for responding, I truly appreciate the helpful information. Got heat again, can now get out after the steelheads in Erie, PA. again in comfort.  :lol: