News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

to many cooks..........

Started by susan-y, November 23, 2005, 08:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susan-y

This was in response to Andys Thanksgiving note... guess I need a few more cups of coffee :wink:

Hear! Hear!  Keep a kind thought for me tomorrow, it'll be my mom, sister, niece and couple female friends in the kitchen tomorrow!!  Nothing like 5 women (who are free with thier opinions, me included) cooking a meal! :shock: Dad will be smart and just nap in the easy chair until the feathers quit flying and it is time to eat!  Should be fun! :roll:

Happy Thanksgiving

Andy Illes

So Susan...... did ya survive it???   I have only ONE comment to make about the whole thing......

<<<<< burp >>>>>>

well, ok..... so 2 comments....

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What I wanna know is how they manage to breed these new turkeys to have so damned many leftovers!!!!  I SWEAR every time ya open that fridge door.... that tinfoiled platter is higher!!!!   Anybody else notice??

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving... and the kitchen catfights were at least non-lethal.... :):)

susan-y

Well Andy, it actually went pretty well.  Usually everyone brings something that "just needs warmed up", "just needs a few minutes on the stove" or they are "just gonna throw it together" at the counter (this is a small country kitchen) and it is mayhem.. but this time, everyone brought a salad or dessert and left the oven and stove alone... woo hoo!  I took a couple bottles of vino, that helped for a good day!  Hope everyone elses was fun too. Sue

caninecaravan

Went away in the clipper for thanksgiving. Lost the alternator and then the voltage regulator on the 78 aand replacement ran a cool $400. got to the campsight, plugged in and the sureflow filter blew a cnnection. No water to shower or cook. Next time I think I will stay home and just burn the bird.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

susan-y

"Lost the alternator and then the voltage regulator on the 78 aand replacement ran a cool $400. got to the campsight, plugged in and the sureflow filter blew a cnnection. No water to shower or cook. Next time I think I will stay home and just burn the bird."

CC,
Ouch!!!  Talk about a Turkey day that you won't forget!! :?  I have my fingers crossed for your Christmas!