News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Sister website

Started by bigray, September 27, 2005, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

Rodney

That's a good question Ray. Maybe Shayne could answer this.
I did note that the links {at least the ones I clicked on} come back to this site..

dig

I think it has been brought up before, but from what I understand, the guy that has that use to be the webmaster for the official club site (which is this one). Don't really know the relationship now, but it is cool that there is more info out there on the Clipper.

--dig

bigray

Well.......I'm assuming the original webmaster frequents this forum. Can you please step forward!

milliraye

I also went to the old site, I thought it was gone forever? I also found my photo's that this site can't find. Which is which? I realize they link. but, Are there more than one Clipper site's ?? :?:

Shayne

This is the 'Official Site' of the ACOC.

The other site is run by the former webmaster as his personal tribute to the American Clipper.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

bigray

and that would be? I don't have the back issues and don't know who the previous webmaster was!