News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Started by Rodney, September 24, 2005, 08:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodney

Hi,

Just a few days before Christmas and wanted to send everyone best wishes :D
All of our snow is gone now so it will be a not so white christmas but thats ok we had plenty the first of the month.

Rodney

Rastaman

Rodney

Quote from: "Rastaman"What cold nights????? :)

david
tampa fl.

ya I knew I was going to hear that from you Floridonians. Well we get cold nights and 70 degree days here this time of year which makes it tricky to know when to drain the boat and Clipper H2O :? About the time I get this done it turns warm for another month. The weather guesser was saying it was going to get in the 20's a few nights ago but not even close, but better save than sorry.
I think I would rather deal with the cool weather rather that what you have to deal with... wake up after a storm, look out the window?? now where did I park that Clipper?? Oh there it is 3 countys away under 3 feet of water. LOL Just kidding, I pray for youy all any time you get pounded by a storm. not much happens out this way like that.
Rodney

bigray

Cold........today in Houston it was 100 degrees. I'm awaiting cooler weather so I can sit by a camp fire.

Andy Illes

Well Rodney..... actually, nights are getting pretty darned nippy down here in So.Fla too.... so us Floridians can't really rub it in.  Too much.   I mean.... take last night for example.   I actually hadda change into dry swim trunks after the sun went down.... can ya BELIEVE it?!?!?   Got alla way down to 73!!!  Brrrr   Even considered socks and shoes, but decided to Macho Man-it... stay barefoot.   Hope I didn't catch a cold.  Gonna have to start heating the pool in a few months too... soon's it gets much below about 96.  Sheesh!!

(^5 Rastaman... snicker, snicker)

Rodney

still sounds pretty nice in FL and Texas for that matter but I do enjoy the change of seasons here in Oregon. the leaves are changing colors and nights are cooler which I like. Snow on the mountians @ 5000 feet and I talked to my nephew in Alaska this AM snow there to. I have the water tank and lines drained and hot water heater, still need to rinse and dump the holding tanks and blow out the lines with air. Got the boat drained as well. Burr only 60 degrees out right now at 2:30 in the afternoon. Now what else should I do for the clipper for the winter. I still would like to use her more this fall and winter than I have in the past. Guess I need to remove the can goods and other food stuff that could freeze to. My bottle of Cpt Morgans should be OK tho Don't you Think :shock:
Humm now where did I put that ... :?  that sounds pretty good about now!

Picture of the Clipper in the back yard and Judys Red bush in the front.
:wink:

Quote from: "Andy Illes"Hope I didn't catch a cold.

Brilliant stuff whats it called?  ^

Rodney

Quote from: "Oscar6053"
Quote from: "Andy Illes"Hope I didn't catch a cold.

Brilliant stuff whats it called?  ^

Flowering cherry Tree

susan-y

Rodney, I got caught in that freezing rain on the coast  last weekend.  Had a top speed of about 25 between I-5 and 101 (via 38 ).  Found out the next day there were two fatal wrecks.  One about 5 minutes behind me and one I passed.  Thank god for frontwheel drive and a light foot!  

QuoteCold........today in Houston it was 100 degrees. I'm awaiting cooler weather so I can sit by a camp fire.
Big Ray, Last year (Dec) I was traveling through Texas thought I might go south and get warm, (always like to go to Corpus Christi to see my old ship the USS Lexington) and THEY HAD SNOW.  Just my luck

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your family and friends!

dig

Merry Christmas all!

I am currently in a campground in Aurora, Co. My kids live out here, and this has been a great trip so far. I have been able to have my "house" with me, and spend a lot of time with my youngsters (well, 17, 19, and 22!!).

The weather has been beautiful. I drove the south route - through Phoenix to visit some friends, then to Albuquerque, then up to Denver. Below is a picture of my rig at a rest stop in Colorado -

Here is one in Arizona -

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!

dig/kevin

Andy Illes

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanika, Happy Kwanza, Gleeful Festus... whatever lights your tree...:)

Dig.... I SWEAR that doesn't look like a Clip!!!!!

Too bad all you Yankees are freezing... my AC bill is killing me... :)

dig

Quote from: "Andy Illes"...
Dig.... I SWEAR that doesn't look like a Clip!!!!!

Surprising what a little rubbing compound and some elbow grease can do ;)

dig

Andy Illes

Yah but Dig, it's SQUARE!!   That had to take a LOT of elbow grease to get it like that, lolol