News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New Forum!!

Started by dig, September 22, 2005, 02:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dig

In response to several requests, I have created a new forum for general, off-topic discussion. This is a good place to post anything that doesn't fit in the other forum topics.

Enjoy!!

--dig

Rodney

Thanks for taking the time to create this for us Dig. In the other boards I visit the gereral forms are fun and at time very intresting. We are all only humans here and at times we do get off subject of the topic now we have a place to ramble on with out offending anyone I hope.  :D

Rodney

bigray

Dig,

Thanks for your time in setting up the general discussion.

Andy Illes

Way to go DIG!!!  Thanks!!   I didn't realize this new board was on here until I just saw a post by Rodney that mentioned it.... though I even apparently posted in it.... or did you move mine from another forum?  Whatever.... glad it's here.

But.... ummm... what about calling it "Good 'Ol Boy" instead?   :lol:  :lol:

terry and karen conkle

I just  noticed  that this was here myself, thanks for the spot for stuff dig!

terry 79 chev 400 21' rear#3511

Quote from: "terry and karen conkle"I just  noticed  that this was here myself, thanks for the spot for stuff dig!

Posting in forums can take over your life! Get out while you still can! :lol: J/K... I agree with that.:lol::lol: