News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

looking for a clipper

Started by jolene, November 27, 2017, 07:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolene

My friends here in Okla. love our clipper so much and are so in awe of it they want to find one
also...and they want to join our little club and maybe make a rally with us....so I am out beating
the bushes looking for a fixer...they have a limited budget...on social security like us so money
is tight...Hope we can get a good one but for a real good price...is that possible...If anyone know
of any especially in mid west USA or the Okla/Tx/La area..give me a holler ...thanks for any help

jolene

I think we found one!!!! Look just like mine on the outside and just a little different on inside..i have a
booth table and they have a couch table unit...so very excited...hoping to go pick up in Ark. next
wed.  will be posting pictures...it is for my sister and I am helping her get it...we will be twins.
Camping here we come...lots of memories to follow....happy trails

Toedtoes

Great news!!!!

The insides of all are pretty similar.  Different paneling/wallpaper, different fabrics, etc., but the guts were the same throughout the years.  There were only a few floorplans and those only varied with the following for the 21ft length:

Standard OR L-shaped dinette

Two chairs and table OR couch

Side OR Rear kitchen

Because they use a mold to make the fiberglass shell, and the molds were very expensive, they had to keep the cutouts for windows, doors, access, etc., the same for all the plans.  So that limited the variations.

When they could afford the two new molds, they added the bunkhouse and the 24ft length.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

ken pine

Good Afternoon, I happen to have one for sale on Macon Georgia craigslist if you would like to take a look.