News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

FREE 1976 Clipper!

Started by Panel Pete, October 24, 2012, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panel Pete

Thought that I'd share this posting I came across on my daily C-list crawl. See the original here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/3361689182.html

Burner Special, "76" class c (Minden, Nev.)
Date: 2012-10-24, 9:21AM PDT
Reply to: see below

1976 American Clipper/Dodge class c motor home.This RV was being used regularly until it was parked for winter storage in 2004. It was given to me after it was parked and I have clear title on it in hand. No current reg. Mice have moved in and one window is broken, covered w/ply. It has air, refrigerator, toilet shower, range, cab over bed and dinette conversion. All worked when parked. Had brand new tires when parked, now 2 of the 6 have sun damage(western exposure) This RV is FREE to anyone who can move it off my neighbors ranch. I'm not a mechanic but engine compartment looks clean and MAY start up with fresh battery and gas, can't help you there. Again, FREE, its a project but there's a year before the next Burning Man. Call 775-782-6130 if I don't answer I'm somewhere else, leave a message w/# and I WILL get back to you. Martin

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3361689182
440 powered 77' Clipper, model 821FC

Nothing is fool proof to a talented fool.......

John Eversoll

Hey JIM"   Sounds as if this is right up your alley........