News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

SOLD --1997 FoldnRoll For Sale in Spokane, WA -- Best Offer

Started by Tiff, June 30, 2020, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiff

Hi!  Before I found this group, I thought I was the only one on the planet left with a Fold N Roll Lo-Liner!  :)  Straight up, this "garage find" has been sitting for 8 years, tarped up, because my tow vehicle died just after we bought it, and life got in the way.  It needs some roof work (styrofoam sheeting and some plywood, and a skilled hand) and a new dome/skylight.  Thankfully (and miraculously) no sign of leaks or mildew or mouse issues!.  The tarp and a plethora of neighborhood cats saved me. Sadly, I have to finally part with this. 
After we bought it, we never tried ANY of the propane, water, or electrical systems...or had them checked out...so this is definitely sold "as-is", but the electrical/hydraulic raise works fine, and everything is there inside (shower, cassette toilet, fridge, cooktop, table,etc.), and the mattresses and seating are all in good condition, but it does need a  new battery and a propane tank, and a professional check to make sure hoses aren't rotten, etc.  We originally thought to restore this (roof, etc.), but the Jeep Cherokee was just not up to towing it, and once life got in the way, this poor baby just sat. :(   We've since purchased a short, lighter tent trailer that the Jeep CAN tow, so as much as we hate to do it, we're going to have to rehome this baby...and hopefully make someone very happy.  I'm still struck by just how freakin' cool the design of this thing is! Wish we could keep it, but I'd rather someone gets to use this and appreciate the design genius.

All offers entertained, but really looking for cash rather than trades. I'll be posting pics soon (need to do a hand wash and a vacuum/dusting).
If interested, please message me here or email me (using the email feature) and I can (try) to answer any questions you might have.
Thanks very much!

Tiff

Spokane, WA

Tiff

Thanks to everyone who read my post. It is definitely a bittersweet moment for me, as I did sell the Fold-N=Roll.  It was such a unique, quirky, cool trailer, I will remember it fondly... just a bunch of engineering genius in that one.  :)  Happily, though, it went to someone with the desire and skills to repair the roof properly. 
Camp on, my friends!