News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Upholstery fabric

Started by AndyIlles, December 07, 2004, 08:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyIlles

Hi all

Turns out I have a friend with a sewing machine, and I'd like to get my cushions, window shades and seats redone.... and if possible, keep them original.

Anybody know if the brown-checkerboard stuff's available anywhere?

Thanx... Andy
HungarianDude@AOL.com  561-317-2282

susan-y

Need another cup of coffee. I posted this as a new topic :oops:

Andy, When it come time for me to recover cushions I'm gonna haul a cushion into a fabric store. Granted most people don't know where these fabric stores are, not something you'd notice, but maybe your friend with a sewing machine does.

If the store doesn't carry it they might have an idea where to start looking.

AndyIlles

Hiyya...

Onna my side curtains sortta disintegrated from the window crank catching on it (never mind what the previous [very fat] owners did to the seats... sigh), so I have a ample fabric swatches.  I've been to Joanne Fabrics and they don't have anything even near the orginal stuff and their catalogs don't show it.  Oh well.  I replaced my organge/brown Lava Lamp shaggadelic floor with sort of a brownish carpet, so I may just get some sortta upholstery fabric to match that.... though I'm sortta thinking about switching both to a light gray.  I'm not the decorating sort, but I'll just muddle along somehow...  :D

Thanx for the interest... Andy

AndyIlles

Hiyya...

Onna my side curtains sortta disintegrated from the window crank catching on it (never mind what the previous [very fat] owners did to the seats... sigh), so I have a ample fabric swatches.  I've been to Joanne Fabrics and they don't have anything even near the orginal stuff and their catalogs don't show it.  Oh well.  I replaced my organge/brown Lava Lamp shaggadelic floor with sort of a brownish carpet, so I may just get some sortta upholstery fabric to match that.... though I'm sortta thinking about switching both to a light gray.  I'm not the decorating sort, but I'll just muddle along somehow...  :D

Thanx for the interest... Andy