News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

OEM Speaker Enclosure

Started by mgates604, January 21, 2003, 01:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgates604

Hi Everbody!

I was wondering if any one out there has a couple extra Original Equipment speaker enclosures from the coach of their Clipper that you're not using or can part with.  I'd like two more to finish the stereo in my Clipper and keep to the original interior style.

You can see a picture of it here:
http://www.endersmind.com/pics/clipper/speaker.jpg

I'm willing to pay for shipping and all!

Thanks!

HPotter

I don't believe there ever were any OEM speaker enclosures in the Clippers. The placard in ours just said that the wiring was installed for future use.

Harold, ACOC 886

mgates604

So, you don't have anything like what I took pictures of in your clipper?  Bizzare... It may have been an extra feature.  In the floor of the cabinet that the speaker enclosure hangs from, there are vent holes that were made before the board was put into the coach as part of the cabinet (they are in a radial, lace type pattern, done in a machine fashion).

Thanks anyway!
-Mike

Tyler Hoodenpyle

I don't know where to get any of these speaker pods, but I did see two rigs with these in them.  One was a '78 21' and the other was a '80 24'.