News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

toilet valve

Started by mempersman, February 03, 2003, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mempersman

I have a leaking toilet valve on a 79 Clipper. I can fill the holding tank and in a week or so it will be very low or empty. After not using any water appliance, my blackwater tank fills . Can anyone suggest a supplier for this valve or am I better off to replace the entire toilet??? Appreciate your help. Ron

handyman

If its the same one that came with your clipper replace it there not worth the trouble look at our link page youl find a place       called rv parts they beat camper world all to heck