News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

What are you doing to and/or where are you going with your Clipper?

Started by Toedtoes, May 20, 2015, 07:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toedtoes

I have a couple weeks until I get my clipper back (he's getting his engine rebuilt and a new 4 barrel carb), and I'm going through clipper withdrawals.  So, please tell me what improvements, decorating, new toys, etc. you are doing/buying.  And where is your next trip?  Please I need a clipper fix!
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Sfine

Hey Toes,
You're gonna be like a kid on Christmas when you get Swannie back, grinning ear to ear!!
Lauren and I are headed to Pardee for a day or two trip. Trying to beat the weekend crowds, so we're leaving today....home Saturday.  When we called, the sites were 50% full, so it shouldn't be a zoo, yet.!
I'm going to get the line wet this time...last visit there, was for pure recon, this time we're bringing bikes and kayaks and fishing gear...nothing like fresh trout and bacon/eggs in the campsite.! Last trip, two weeks ago, we paddled over a visible honey hole of fish...that's where I can be found!
   I know this is one of Clipper Joes favorite fishing lakes...I'll keep an eye out for him.Have a great Memorial Day weekend....be safe
Steve
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California