News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

hello all and thanks for havin me

Started by paulnmelody, July 18, 2014, 01:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hi PaulnMelody,
Yes I Think Clippers 1975-1978 Used Same Rear Chrome Bumper,
My Clipper Is A 1977.

Also, Can You See How Much The Person Has A Dodge 1977 Hood, If Its Worth Shipping Booth, Just Bubble Wrap & Send Via FedX. Thanks.

Thanks, Hope You Can Find A Nice One For Me, Mine Was Repaired, I Hate Looking @ The Weld Repairs On Each Sides About A Foot In.

Thanks Again,

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

paulnmelody

can anyone show me what they have done for tv install in there clipper or is there any post on subject in here?

Clipper Joe

Hello PaulnMelody,

I Have Seen Many Ways To Set-Up A TV Set,
For Me & In My Clipper 'Wilson' I Used A
Articulating Wall Mount, It Extends 20" From Its Base.
I Am Able To Extend & Angle LED TV.
I Have A  Winegard  , Antenna, Mounted On Roof Of Clipper & Have
Installed Radio/DVD Player In Rear By Pantry, Ran Cables To Front, In Track Enclosure in Side Cabinets, & Mounted 4ea. speakers Under Overhead Cabinets, I Made Small Boxes To Mount Under, Did Not Wanted To Cut Into Cabinets. If You Want Them Flush Mounted, Cut Cabinet Holes, You Still Have To Protect Speakers, From Stuff In Cabinets. :(
Same Amount Of Work. I Got The 12Vdc Power From Power Center, On Its Own Fused Circuit.
I Also Ran A  110Vac Line  @ Same Time To Install Micr-Wave Oven Above Fridge In Small Cabinet, Comes In Handy Warming Up Food Etc.

I'll Try To Send A Few Photos Of Install, There May Be Some On Web Site In Tech Forum, Get Your Membership In & PM Toedtoes So She Can Get You Access To These Other Threads, You Have To Be A Member Of ACOC.

For The Mount:www.Cheetahmounts.com (1 866.602.7742)
Product Code: ALAMLB About $ 40.00
Fits TV 23"-55" I Recommend LED For Easy To Store.

Hope This Helps,

Joe & Denise   
ACOC#3749

paulnmelody

idk if this is factory or if the prev,owner did this but what a great ideal has a cap on the end to keep whater out when not in use and is a great place to hook up dish if not factory it will give all you all a great ideal imop i put new coax through it today and im going to clean area around it this week

Clipper Joe

Hello PaulnMelody,

It's Great That You Post Photos,
I Have A 1977 Clipper, They Put The TV Jack On Lower Right Of Dodge Cab Body It Is A 2"x4" & Says Cable On It. Also @ Rear By Rear Bumper There Is Another Jack & Says Phone On It.

I Think When They Made Some Clippers They Were Set Up For RV Or Trailer Parks For Hook Up To The Sights Telephone Or Cable TV Use.

Any Other Clipper Owner Have This Same Jack?

It May Have Been Put On By Orig. Owner.

Joe
ACOC#3749

paulnmelody

got my top bunk done today left the sides and all retro and fixed the tops that where worn with chocalate i think this is a good look and plan on doing the rest of inside this way opionions????????

Clipper Joe

Hi Paulnmelody,

Looks Good Thats The Way To Bring Your Clipper Back To Life, & It Is Good You Are Able To Make It A Family Thing & Not To Have To Pay Big $$$$$, To Someone With There Ideas..

Joe & Denise
ACOC#3749

paulnmelody