News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

LUBBOCK TEXAS !

Started by Rd Ready, July 17, 2014, 08:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rd Ready

Hello My Friend's Webster and Honey & I are in Lubbock Texas, Almost HOME>, So far the only Problem's we Have Had was in Bar stow, Apparently The Air conditioner Compressor Locked up Along with the Fan Clutch, And we Drove it all the way to Sligimman ARIZONA, We stopped for Gas And It would Start But then stop right away, Frozen Something , turned out to be those two Culprit's, we Called AAA, and was towed to FLAGSTAFF ARIZONA, at About 7:30 pm we Left it at the Shop overnight and the Mechanic Started on it the next Day, I might add All their Bay's were Full, and I thought we Might have to wiat for day's but, not they Got right on it.  where we were told what it was, The Guys at ADVANTAGE GOODYEAR, were Very Nice and Helpful, Got us right in and had it Fixed by 1:00 pm, and by the way we tried Camping world in Las Vegas they had a week long wait, I don't know why they Don't Dedicate One Bay to the Service of,  Road Warrior's, All the Bay's were Full with New R.V.'s that were Just bought.. they Had no Love for us.. so we kept going. oh well Tis the season right.  so that's it Will keep you Posted.

LARRY RAY

I don't get on here much anymore, but saw you post and I saw Lubbock Texas. Is that where you live. If so, we might have to get together and trade some stories. I'm in Littlefield and a Clipper owner also.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

Toedtoes

I just want to say:  don't stay away from here so long, Larry Ray.  Come and swap stories, etc.  It's still a small group that is doing most of the posting, but there are lots of lurkers - the more folks who post, the more folks who will find a reason to post. :)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Rd Ready

No sir Larry Ray, I don't live in Lubbock, I am on my way to Miss. Sorry. But since I'm so Close,( Brookhaven Miss.) Maybe we Could meet up sometime, it's really Cool to know there is Someone else with a Clipper so Far this way.,, My gosh you should see the look's I'm getting. In the Clipper, People's Face's are so Funny, Don't think they ever seen such an old Camper on the road .Ever.. Lol Update we are Heading to Gibsland L.a to see the Bonnie & Clyde Death Site. Next, Oh and to look for any Abandon hospitals or Asylum's So I can take some Photos And Maybe get a Recording of a Spirit or two.. wish us luck.. love you Guy's thanks for Posting. ! Live the life.. The Clipper life. !