News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

It's All Mine...1976 440 21ft Rear Kitchen 821F

Started by Rd Ready, May 08, 2014, 08:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toedtoes

It will take some time to get your first newsletter with rally info, etc.  But as soon as they announce it, I post it in the National Club Rally board.  The fall date is up.  There is a one-day event (sans clippers) coming up in August I believe.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Rd Ready

Can't wait.. Looking forward to hearing from ya !!! it should be there by now.. Standing by.. 10-7

Rd Ready

Hey you Guys,  DO Me A Favor Please,  Don't send the Clipper packet yet. (I hope I'm not to late. ) I am Moving to Miss, And My Roommates Are Mail thieves...I'll Never see it.. plus I wont be there anyway.. Thought I would But I was Wrong...When I get to Miss I will Send you an Address..... Thank you !   

Toedtoes

Hi RD,

If you can PM me with your full name, I will pass on the message about the newsletter to the appropriate person.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Rd Ready

Sfine

1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California

Rd Ready

Thank you Steve n Lauren.. Nice to Be aboard ! Can't wait to Meet Some of u's....

Rd Ready

Getting New Solar Panel ZAMP Solar..  8) Hook up,  installed in the storage Compartment..King of the road solar,, 200 watt's 11.0 amp's Portable.. So excited about it... Also Getting new Brake's, Front Caliper's And New Drum's .... Used 16 inch Rims And New Firestone. Tires...

Rd Ready

tried to upload Photos.. But I don't know how to Make them Small enough to Fit... Still trying... Some day.. lol

Rd Ready

Toedtoes & fellow Clipperian's : we are In Barstow. On Our way to Vegas, Kajukenbo Tournament Seminar.. Webster Is running fine, But He is Making a Weird noise If I was to Describe it, I would say Sometimes it Sound's like a belt Slipping, And other times it sound Like a Bearing that need Lubrication.. Can't  say as to whether it increase with Speed or Decrease it just Comes & goes. The Mechanic In Ventura Was a great Guy he Just was so Busy he Got Side tracked A Lot.. I  Asked Him to Check the Fluids And Found out in Barstow I had no Power Steering Fluid, And I can't find the Tranny Stick.. Have to Look in the Dodge Chilton manual.. Any way wanted to let you all know we are on the road. will Keep you all Posted.. Staying in Vegas 6 day's anybody know of a Good Guy I can have Check My Rig out.. we are going Down interstate 40.. After Vegas,  we want to See tombstone and other historical Places And Take lots of Photos.. If anybody has any suggestions feel free to let me know. Molon labe. !