News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Closet Storage

Started by Toedtoes, November 23, 2013, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toedtoes

The closet has a lot of storage possibilities, but if you don't want to dig everything out each time, it isn't quite as usable as is.

Some folks placed those plastic wheeled drawers or cardboard drawers in the closet for better storage.

For me, I wanted to be able to store large items (collapsible cooler, camera tripod, etc.) on the floor, but still have "compartments" for smaller stuff.  So, I got a hanging shoe rack - the type with the cloth shelves.  It works great for the dog tie out cables, stakes, etc. and of course shoes.  And it still leaves room for hanging coats.  If you got the hanging sweater rack, you could easily use it for towels and sheets.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Toedtoes

That looks great Joe!  I thought seriously about installing drawers or even simple shelves, but I really wanted to keep the ability to store tall items in the closet.  With the hanging racks, I get the shelving I need without giving up the ability to store tall items.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hi Elisabeth,
I'm Redoing Post, In Tips House Remodel
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher