News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Postings With Photos

Started by Clipper Joe, November 11, 2013, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hello All,

I Have Read Many Tech Posts, From Past & Present.
It Has Been A lot Easier To Get Answers To Tech Questions If A Part Name,Number Or Photo Is Attached To The Post In Question.

There Is A lot Of  Knowledge From Clipper Owners on This Web Site.
As Toedtoes Has Stated, The Web Site, Will Be More User Friendlier. :)
In The Future.......
It Takes Help From All Of Us Member To Work on Making It Great & Helpful For All Clipper Owners!!

I Have Worked In The Maintenance Field, With Industrial Electrical No How.
I Know I Do Not Know Everything, So I Rely on Fellow Clipper Owner On What They Have To Deal With On There Postings, Trials & Errors. I Have Learned A lot While Trying To Get Our Old Dodge 1977 Back on The Road :D

I am Hoping that We Can Built a Great Site For All ;D

Please Add Your Feelings? >>> Keep Post Coming <<<<<

Joe

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Jax

Well put Joe! And I just wanted to say I am very new to this whole American Clipper experience. I've done what I can do to "Fat-Boy" but I have to put him up for the winter next weekend. Sad to see him go. Had another friend come over to check out my 75 Clipper and he was amazed, thought it was the coolest motorhome he has seen for it's age! It is great to get these type of responses from friends & strangers to this vehicle. But to stay on Joe's point yes, I will be posting parts numbers & photo's when I start purchasing parts. I know it's getting harder to find certain parts but if we all stick together on this web-site it will be much easier to track them down. For those of you that can drive your Clippers & camp year round my hats off to you people. Keep the rest of us posted over the winter but don't rub it in to much. Have a good one out there, be safe & have fun!

Brian in Bucks County PA.
1975 Dodge 360 Clipper 21' rear kitchen.

Toedtoes

In regards to photos, I'm hoping to create a section for sharing photos specifically with certain limitations to number and size.

Unfortunately, due to size limitations on the server, I'm going to suggest that folks link to their photos rather than posting them directly into the posts.  There are many free photo sharing sites that are available and we won't run the risk of having to delete old and valuable threads because we run out of server space due to all the photos.  Thanks.  ;D
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754