News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

New Clipper owner, I need parts and info

Started by todd, August 20, 2013, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd

I just bought a 76 21' and need to find parts such as a side window a stove top and various other parts like window cranks handles, anybody ? My Clipper is a 21' rear kitchen, I also need advise on replacing  the celing over the kitchen, toilet parts how to rehang orignal curtains in loft all were pulled off tabs and repair to rear door entry step, It's my first and I'm very novice to this. Also where can I find an operators manuel?

Clipper Joe

Hello And Welcome Todd,

I Will Try & Answer A Few Of Your Questions, There Are Many Great Clipper Owners, That Will Share Answers Too. We Own A 1977 Dodge 440 V-8  Rear Kitchen.

Most Clippers Are Pretty Close When Looking @ Inside Coach.
Have You Joined The American Clipper Owners Club Yet? This Is Important, You Will Find A Form On This Web Site, Send Dues To The Stockton Address Or E-Mail Mr. Larry Friedman AKA Caninecaravan@yahoo.com. He Will Help With Your Membership.

What State Do You Live In? They Have Local Chapters Also In Calif. Bay Area..

The National Club Has A Supply Office For Members Only, They Stock Many Parts Needed For These Wonderful Amer. Clipper RV's.

I Have Changed My Rear Step To A 24" More Access & Added Steel Plate Under It For Support. I Can Send Photos If Needed. A lot Of These Parts You Need Are Available At Most RV Parts Shops, ie: Camping World, eBay, RV Adventure, I Have A Great Guy By My House Who Can Order Any Parts You Need. I Bought My Fridge From Him, Great Service. 

There Is A Vast Amount Of Information In This Forum, You Can Log In & Search, Also As You Ask Questions Other Clipper Owners, May Have Had The Same Problems You May Be Having.

Join The Club, & Hope You The Best Of Luck On Bringing Your Clipper To The National Meet In Oct.

Good Luck,
Regards,

Joe & Denise

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

I believe there's a thread about someone replacing the ceiling.  When you say "window cranks", do you mean the plastic knobs or the actual cranking mechanism?  If the former, you can find those all over the place (you want the ones with the short shaft) as well as through the National club.  Windows are available through the club.

If you go to the main page (www.americanclipperownersclub.com) and click on Forms, you can see the supply order form.  Just join the national club and you can purchase.

For things that you can wait a couple months to replace, Clipper Jr (the supply wagon) will be at the National Rally (October 25-28) and you can buy then and save shipping costs.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754