News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

My Clipper!!!!!!

Started by Clipperlover10-04, August 16, 2013, 01:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

Successfully got my new (to me) clipper home yesterday!!!! Was like a 50 mile trip and it rode like a dream!! His name is William after the previous owner who passed away!! Printing off the membership form today to be mailed within the next few days!!! Will post pictures soon!!!!
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

Toedtoes

Congratulations!  You're gonna love it!  8)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Sfine

Just got my first clipper, 79. I know too well the excitement.
Still haven't driven it home yet...waiting for that first moment of ownership to in on the maiden voyage home.
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California