News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New Clipper owner

Started by Zebbariah, June 21, 2013, 11:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebbariah

Purchased a 76 21ft clipper.  Great deal on it but has been kept oustide most its life.. Im glad I found this forum cause I'm gonna be redoing everything.  On the plus side , only has 59000 on the camper and only 20 on the motor. Runs very smooth.  One owner.  Looking forward to the work to be done cause Im gonna be livin in it this summer. Lol. 

caninecaravan

Welcome to the group. Cannot stress enough about joining national. Send a check or money order for $30.00 to Janice and Larry Friedman
at ACOC, 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, Stockton, Ca. 95209. We are the national membership chairpeople. You will then ge a number as soon as the computer is up and running which will allow you to but parts for the clipper. Hope to hear from you soon. CanineCaraan, 1978 Dodge 440 with side kitchen.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

dadw

Welcome aboard,
                        I have so many thoughts to send at you.  I will limit myself to a few.  first,  I have found these Clippers to be great holiday rides and also a great hobby.  Many an hour has been spent thinking of little changes to make to my rig.  Many have been posted on this site already.   I wouldn't trade my rig for a new(with payments) rig unless I had to.  The design and quality is very high.  Part of the fun for me and many others is upgrading things.  I enjoyed it the day I got it but the hobby aspect for me has allowed me to personalize it.  Congrats on the new rv.   I hope you have the same fun as I have.   My family has really liked our Clipper.  Have Fun   Dadw