News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Proud new Clipper owner here!

Started by Mr. Garrison, May 21, 2013, 10:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Garrison

:) 1977 Dodge 440 Rear Kitchen model!  Looking forward to joining the Club, and learning all there is to know!
All appliances work- and we are getting ready to put in new carpet.  47k on the engine- and I had my mechanic replace the valve cover gaskets that were leaking, and re-core the radiator.  Membership app is printed, and getting the "check" to send in.  (We need a paypal acct option here..but that's ok.)
Hillsboro, Oregon is my home, if there are any members around here.

Toedtoes

Welcome! Glad to have some more folks joining up - we need to get this forum kicking again... I need a place to ooh and aah over my baby - friends just only want to hear so much. ;)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Mr. Garrison

Does anyone know where to send the annual dues check?  I've seen two different addresses...Stockton and Walnut Creek.

Toedtoes

I sent mine to the Walnut Creek address and Caninecaravan told me he got it.  But I think the Stockton address is preferred as that is the one he is posting in the forum.

Mr. Garrison

Thank you!  It will be in the mail tomorrow. ;D

kenmel

Love the Clipper and jealous of the awning lol Welcome, post more pics :D

caninecaravan

All checks or money orders go to the Stockton address where we are the national membership chairpeople. Send the $30.00 made out to ACOC and mail to 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, STockton, Ca. 95209. We are trying to get the membership application updated to the new address and end some of the confusion as where to send your application and dues. Welcome to the Clipper family.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

Toedtoes

If you'd like, I do forms for work and would be happy to update the form and I could make it fillable on the computer (I have the full Adobe Acrobat software).

kenmel

I could send caninecaravan all the information to help setup a Paypal option for the site that goes diectly to the AC clubs bank account. I think the check or money order thing is scaring some people off, I know it does me because it is just so easy to get lost or stolen. Just let me know, it would be 100 times easier than trying to deal with checks or money orders from all over not to mention if toedtoes gets a new form attached it would cut way down on paper waste. Just my .02. I do think the club is going to have to be brought into the 21st century kicking and screaming sometime :o ;)

Mr. Garrison

The Garrisons had a great weekend on the "maiden voyage".  Hillsboro, OR > Seaside, OR > Garibaldi, OR > Tillamook > Hillsboro!  Enjoy the pics! We had new flooring put in on Thursday night, just before leaving--www.seamlessdean.com  He did a great job. 

kenmel

Looks Awesome, glad you guys had a great time. ;D

jeanlouise38

I have also just become the proud owner of a 1978 Clipper. Yours looks in awesome shape, have you done a lot of work to it? It is mind boggling trying to learn all there is to know about hoses, connections, electrics ... we are TOTAL novices.
Tip from a friend - overnight in a local RV park and meet all of those friendly folk just itching to help!
Loved your pictures - it would seem we have a lot of work to do. Happy travelling. Jean from White Rock, BC, Canada 

caninecaravan

Our webmaster needs to give me the key to the backdoor and I will be able to make all the changes we need to do. Working on setting up a Paypal account but the National treasurer likes things the old way. Simple for her bookkeeping. BC you get the cookie for the fartherest away member. Now you need to join the national. Lots of help available when you need it. We are a great family. Follow the post where to send you check and welcome to the family. CanineCaravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

jeanlouise38

Hello CanineCaravan.
I sent a bank draft, received my confirmation and activated my membership. I noticed that other members have a member number, however, I have not received one.  How do I go about obtaining my number, would you know?

Toedtoes

JeanLouise - Caninecaravan responded on my thread about membership numbers just this morning, so I wanted to provide the response here as well for your benefit (and others).

Per Caninecaravan, the club computer has crashed and they are having to rebuild the entire thing.  Meanwhile, he has forwarded our membership requests to another club officer for processing.  To get your membership number, you can just provide your real name to Caninecaravan and he will respond with your number.

Enjoy the Clipper (I love mine!)