News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

First camping trip of this year

Started by buckeyefan, June 24, 2012, 07:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckeyefan

Just got back from our first camping trip of this summer. Felt good to get the Clipper out of the driveway. We went to Falls Creek Falls state park in Tennessee. This park is in the hills and they did not spend a lot of time leveling the sites. Our pull through looked like a curve at the Talledaga Race Track. I realized that I need more than one set of leveling blocks. I had all of them under one wheel and had to let the air out of the airbags on the other side just to get my fridge level enough to work. After all of that work we had a good time. Is there any Clipper owners in the Tennessee area? I have not seen an other one other than ours. We will be going out to Tims Ford State Park the weekend of July 7th, going to do a lot of fishing that weekend. Any one else out there hitting the campgrounds?

Mac

Dang it, you got me all giddy. I'm getting ready to leave again this Wednesday, now I won't be able to sleep.