News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Mt. Rushmore KOA

Started by caninecaravan, June 11, 2010, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caninecaravan

What a park. Not only do they have pull through but also back in spaces. Full hookup is expensive. Paying about $50/night for the space, but they have a deal that if you stay for four days, they charge you for three. Makes the price a little better. Park is neat and clean. Showers are good. There are a ton of activities to keep you going and the little ones f you have them. About 5 miles from Mt. Rushmore and the surrounding area. Makes it convenient to stay here. They also have rental cars, so you don't need to unhook unless you want to take the clipper for a drive. They also have a dynamite pancake breakfast for $2.50 which is all the pancakes you want to eat. The extras are available for an additional price.   
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

Hey there K 9.   I am going to keep these things and put it in phamplet form!!!

Some day!!!!!

I like the way that you address  the areas you speak of.

John

Bearconna

Goes against the rules of the game, but tell me you wouldnt love to see Mount Rushmore with these faces:

Joey
Johnny
Dee Dee
Tommy
Offtop, I'm a happy user of
http://www.ps2netdrivers.net/manual/merlin.gerin.varset.a1.cubicle/
;-)

JerryT

Ah, the Ramomes, first family of punk rock. Rockers on rocks, I get it  :D

JerryT