News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

KLAMATH Falls Oregon

Started by John Eversoll, June 04, 2010, 02:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi guys, just to let you know...  the city of Klamath falls is talking about building a

R V park to bring in tourists... I will keep you all posted as to the happenings

Jranchman

Sounds great stayed there 2008 at the KOA was a little just OK not AOK

John Eversoll

Gotchya!!!  I am fully aware of wha you are talkig about..

The town is trying to come up with ideas about how to get more

tourists in Klamath falls.  And improving the Rv camping areas was at the top of their list

Anyway take care, John

USNRetired

Hey John,  Keep me posted about the RV Campgrounds in Klamath Falls.  That is a beautiful area and not far from my Aunt's house in Happy Camp, CA. 

Jim
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hi Jim, There is  a small Rv camp ground in a very small town called

Bonanza...  That is where we are buying a home....

POP is 377.... Quite a big diff from Sandiego....Huh.. Some of the ships we've been on have had more folks than that!!!!   But, they are real people!!!!

Yes indeed I will keep you informed about the Rv site in Klamath falls

John

USNRetired

Wow, I would love to live in a small town like that!  But circumstances are keeping me here in Oceanside.  Not that I don't love and enjoy Oceanside, but small town living is so much different!  I miss that type of atmosphere.  I grew up in Oregon, lived in Buxton, Banks, then Milwaukie and finally Portland.  Thought the smaller towns were so much nicer.
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)