News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Interesting Find

Started by Mac, September 18, 2007, 09:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

We live in a rather small community of just under 1,100 people so we're quite easily getting to know the people in town.  Yesterday as my wife was hauling one of our kids to school she spotted another American Clipper only a couple of blocks from the house.  She called me to let me know about it.  On my way home from work, I crossed the bridge going into town and looked to my left where there's a small RV park and I saw a Clipper sitting right there.

When I got to the house I asked my wife where she saw the the one that morning and she said, "Well, let's go look at it."  We drove up the hill and sure enough, there's a nice '80 Clipper.  I told her about the one I saw and we drove over to it and there sat a '78 or '79 Clipper!  Now, before we bought ours I had never seen a Clipper before in my lie and here are two more less than a mile away!

Maybe there'll be a new Clipper Club in Oregon!   ;D

75clipper

to cool, I have one down the road from me, and I seen a few on the road on hwy 99, going somehwere fun I hope.

jc from ceres, ca