News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Curtains

Started by pilotdiana, April 16, 2007, 12:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pilotdiana

I removed the orange curtains in my RV and now cannot find the strips of plastic with the sliders attached to sew onto new material.  Does anyone know where I can buy these strips?  email dlynn@netscape.com
Thanks

vwkess

I believe Camping World has them. I think it's called glide tape or drape carriers. # is 800-626-5944

pilotdiana

Thank you, I did look there but they were not the same.  I guess I should have bought them anyway to take back with me to see if I could make them work somehow.  I will make another trip up there and buy them.

rrcornwell

The product was called Tape-A-Drape. I used to buy it in large rolls from Fredson's RV Supply in Santa Ana  for sale to members. You might check with our Supply Officer if there's any left in Little Clip (our supply trailer).

pilotdiana

They Work!  I went back to Camping World and the strip of snaps they have can be sewn onto material and then you snap them into a plastic slide to fit into the window railing.  Thanks for the encouragement.

Now does anyone know if we have the little plastic clip that the bathroom sliding door snaps into?

vwkess

Awesome! :) Do you still have the item numbers by any chance? Might be a good reference for future searchers. I don't have a sliding door in the bathroom of my clipper... is it for the shower/bath?