News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

what a find

Started by 78clipper, May 11, 2007, 08:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

78clipper

Hi folks, im new to the Clipper scene and just wanted to say hi.  Well i found a great deal.  I was driving along one day and out of the corner of my eye i see this beautiful camper in some guys yard.  So i stop to see if he wanted to sell it, but hesaid no, i left my number just in case.  Week later i get a call, he was willing to sell it.  Well i got my 78 dodge American Clipper.  Paid 3,000 for her and let me tell you, magnificant shape inside out, i gave her tune up and new water pump, alternator and new fuel pump and she runs like  champ.  Just thought id share my find with you.  Thanks.

Shayne

Sounds like you found a good one.  Welcome!  :)
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

ACfan

Photos and details! Please. Sounds like you got a great Clipper at a great price. Enjoy!