News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

owners manual

Started by piklz68, March 04, 2006, 03:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piklz68

Hi there,
I just became the owner of an American Clipper.  My uncle passed away and I inherited it.  My problem, I don't have an owners manual and was wondering if anyone has one.

godlike4u

If you come across anyone who has one, I could use a copy as well. I'm willing to pay for it. Been searching ebay with no luck.

Peace, JJ

dig

There doesn't seem to be an owner's manual, but several different manuals for all of the different components. I am sure someone will post up with some to offer.

--kevin

Conrad

Check out any half-price book store.  I found a van manual that matches the years of my RV (1976).  You will not find an owners manual for the motorhome.  My clip came with hardware manuals for the various components, sink, furnace, waterpump, oven etc.  I did order some stuff a few years ago from the club and got a wiring schematic for the coach.  It shows the clearance lights, interior lights, fuse panel etc.