News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Membership again

Started by AndyIlles, April 06, 2004, 11:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyIlles

Hi all

I still haven't heard anything about my membership.  I've emailed the Bagleys twice at JuneBob's posted address, CSBagley@Earthlink.Net but haven't gotten a reply there either.

Is it possible they no longer handle membership? If any of you are near any of the club officers, could you possibly make a call so I know what to do?  Should I just send everything anew?

Again, my E-mail is AndyIllesTwo@AOL.com - my phone is 561-317-2282 - address 12917 Compton Rd., Loxahatchee, FL 33470 --- Thanks  

judyow@aol.com

I am in the same boat and haven't heard a work.  Really would like to know either way so I can try in log into the ACOC site.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

junebob

Try emailing our club prez June Pantages    She is a great lady, and said it would be O.K.Best Bob#10

AndyIlles

Bob,

Thank's for your assistance.  I emailed June and got a very nice, PROMPT reply.  The Bagley's are apparently out of town, and she'll ask them about it as soon as they are back.

However, it sounds like my application and check are probably lying in a pile behind a PO sorting machine somewhere so I'm just resending.

Thanks again
Andy